LAKESHORE WEEKEND RETREAT
If you feel the need to "get away from it all". . .
at Sacred Pines
- join us for -
This self-exploration experience at a beautiful private property and spirit-inspired cottage home:
- A chance to draw on the energy of nature and the elements to help affirm our deepest gifts, release old limitations, celebrate the activity of the summer and set intentions for the fall and winter ahead
- Free time for personal reflection, outdoor activity and relaxing with other participants
- An opportunity for women and men together to help access and integrate the energies of spirit, mind, heart and soul
-- Margaret & Dorothy --
September 25-27, 1998
Arrival Saturday at noon at Sacred Pines
Departure Sunday afternoon
- All workshop fees and materials
- 1 night shared accomodation in 3 cottages with a variety of sleeping spaces and indoor and outdoor meeting areas
- Access to walking trails on old growth land, magnificent waterfront vistas (swimming for the brave heart!), 2 canoes and a rowboat, and a proliferation of beautiful flora and fauna
- Guest resource people with Aboriginal and ecological perspectives to support our appreciation of the interconnectedness of all that is
- Saturday lunch and celebratory evening feast
- Sunday light early breakfast and send-off brunch
This program is open to University of Manitoba students and community participants. The Counselling Service has a limited number of bursaries available to contribute to the registration for U. of M. students who otherwise would be unable to attend. For a bursary, request in writing please.
For more information, click here.